Monday, November 16, 2009

next moves

Ok, so sorry the pictures of the desert are out of order, but I'm out of time!

Adam is here now, and we are leaving tomorrow to travel for two weeks. We will go North to Larache, Assilah, and Tangier with Max. Max will then meet the other volunteers in Chefchaouen this weekend then continue on his own way. Adam and I will travel up to Spain for about a week where we plan to visit Madrid and Barcelona. We will meet Henry in Barcelona for Thanksgiving. After that, we will make our way back down to Rabat and we both leave for American on Dec 4 (different times).

I don't know if I'll be able to upload any pictures while I'm away, and I probably won't blog very much either, but rest assured I'll take lots of pictures and have plenty of cool stories to tell!

Love to you all,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment